I don’t like myself
Beyoncé at DirecTV Super Saturday Night concert
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this has always been one of my favorites. wow. although sweet-dear wasn’t 100% correct about what each picture meant, the concept is still extremely sad. this art piece is called “Los Intocables” (The Untouchables) by Erik Ravelo. you guys should look up the project because its really facsinating. there is also a very short video about it.
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years